It has been a long time since Praia had been so heated! Battles against enemy heroes and soldiers, against ravaging beasts and monsters continue around the clock and on all fronts. Each hero tries to participate in as many battles as they can. This time, however, they don’t do it just to cement their position in the army, confirm their status as a hero and master of their craft. Now they have a better goal!
The time has come for an only daughter of a mighty lord to marry. Rumour about her beauty and virtue has carried news of this development all over Praia. But how can a beautiful, smart, well-mannered and virtuous young lady marry a random stranger?
Which is why her caring father set up a great contest to find the very best for his only child. An experienced warrior himself, the Lord has set difficult tasks for the contenders – and merits in Borderlands alone will not suffice!
To all contenders
Complete quests and participate in the mobilization to receive prizes!
Attention! Only players who complete the quest "Conquer her heart!" (part 2) are eligible for the mobilization.
- The player with the most kills in the time from 09:00 UTC on May 22 till 20:59 UTC on May 25 will receive 3 female skins of their choice and 2 weeks of Golden Age.
- Further 5 players who killed the most heroes will receive 1 week of Golden Age and 50 prime crystals.
And from 09:00
UTC on May 22
UTC on May 26
you receive 20 additional talents
for the first win of the day!
Prove that you are worthy of an ideal bride with great pedigree and rich dowry!
We have rebalanced some heroes that were previously unable to unfold their full potential due to low defense and susceptibility to sudden attacks.
- Talent “Components”:
- Now when using class talents, for every 5 components missing the hero’s Speed increases for 4 seconds by 3% (from base Speed);
- Upon death Inventor always revives with full Components;
- The talent no longer increases the damage of hero’s attacks when component count is low, since the effectivity of such bonus would be low due to short duration.
- Talent “Turret”:
- Cooldown reduced from 4 to 2 seconds;
- Turret’s Agility no longer locked and fully depends on hero’s Agility, resulting in the Turrets’ Penetration being equal to the hero’s Penetration. The turret’s attack speed however is still 1 shot/s for the duration of the match and does not change with the hero’s Agility;
- Due to the turrets’ Penetration reduction in early game, we compensate that with a 9% damage increase.
- Talent “Clockwork Bomb”:
- The bomb now also works on invisible targets.
- Talent “Vita-Generator”:
- Cooldown reduced from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Talent “Machine Gun”:
- Damage from hero’s Strength increased by 20%;
- Immediately after activating the talent the hero cannot move for 0.3 seconds, to prevent accidental cancelling of the cast.
Lightning Master / Storm Thrower
- Talent “Color of Life”:
- When applying the talent to any target – friend or foe – applies all positive effects of the talent to Artiste herself;
- Speed decrease/increase raised to 40% from previously 30%;
- Duration reduced from 6 to 5 seconds, while retaining the overall damage / healing amount, thus increasing the effectiveness of the talent, since now the full effect is achieved sooner.
- Talent “Painted Beast”:
Eraser / Assassin
- Talent “Overload”:
- Energy cost reduced from 100 to 60;
- Cooldown reduced from 22 to 16 seconds;
- Duration reduced from 7 to 6 seconds, retaining the overall damage;
- Increases the hero’s Speed by 35% while the talent is active. With the upgrade “Lightning Speed” the Speed increases by 65%;
- With the upgrade “Lightning Speed” enemies hit by Overload are slowed by 30% for 3 seconds;
- Overload now affects enemies for its whole duration, even is the hero is not moving.
- Talents “Rage of the skies”:
- Cooldown reduced from 135 to 100 seconds;
- Energy cost reduced from 460 to 340.
- Error fixed, which allowed “The Mark” to increase the damage of more than one class talent, if they hit the target simultaneously, e.g. “Insidious Throw” and “Decisive Strike”.
- Error fixed, which allowed gathering more resources from a building, if it was placed into storage.
- Error fixed, where the amount of items available in the clan shop only updated with client restart.
- Error fixed, where resources gathered from several buildings immediately after castle loading would return to the buildings.