Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Driver Fusion is the complete device and driver solution for your PC that can manage and monitor your devices and their drivers. You can uninstall, backup and restore drivers and also disable, enable and restart devices while Windows is running.
Release Date: May 6, 2013
View all 14 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the SoftwareDriver Fusion is the complete device and driver solution for your PC that can manage and monitor your devices and their drivers. You can uninstall, backup and restore drivers and also disable, enable and restart devices while Windows is running. With our cloud-powered removal engine you can delete the driver entries that are left behind by the normal uninstallers, which is especially useful when you are updating a driver or changing a device.
In addition, Driver Fusion can help you to identify devices that Windows does not recognize, generate a device and driver report, backup and restore your desktop icons and screen resolution, or read the sensor values of your devices. Driver Fusion provides you with all the information that you need to know about your devices and their drivers, allowing you to detect and solve problems or simply find your computer specifications in one place.
Get started today and take advantage of the wide and growing range of features that Driver Fusion has to offer and keep your PC running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
To try Driver Fusion, install the demo for free. Unlock the premium features by purchasing.
Free Demo Features
- Smart removal - Intelligent system scan to get the best removal of drivers possible.
- Desktop resolution - Save your desktop resolution and restore it after system updates with ease.
- Driver database - Delivers advanced detection of entries from your drivers.
- Custom filters - Create your own or extend existing filters to remove any entries that you want.
- Vendor support - Wide vendor support, including AMD / ATi, ASUS, Intel, NVIDIA, Logitech, HP, Microsoft, Marvell, Realtek and Creative.
- Desktop icons - Backup or restore the layout of your desktop icons. No need for manual arrangement ever again.
- Modern interface - A clear and inviting interface that is also easy to use.
- History - View or restore any maintenance action that was performed, such as the removal of driver entries.
- Localization - An interface that is available in 57 different languages such as English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
- Process assist - Automatically stops blocking processes and services that interfere with the removal of driver entries.
Premium FeaturesAll of the free features, plus:
- Device control - Provides insight into devices and drivers and an easy way to disable, restart, enable your devices, and to uninstall, backup and restore your drivers.
- Enhanced removal mode - Automatically takes several additional measures through safe Windows procedures to delete protected, locked and in-use entries, ensuring that your drivers leave absolutely no trace behind.
- Device identifier - Identify the type, name and manufacturer of devices listed as 'unknown device' or with a yellow exclamation/question mark.
- Monitor - Provides insight into your computer sensors, such as power usage, temperature and clock speed.
- Cloud driver database - The cloud-powered database provides a flexible and powerful feature that significantly improves the analysis and detection of driver entries. It gives you direct access to possible new driver entries instantly.
- System protection - Automatically creates and saves information about your computer's system files and settings before system critical events in restore points.
- Reporting - Allows you to generate reports of your system or from maintenance actions in an easy to read and accessible format.
- Top priority support - All your support issues will be given top priority. And best of all, Treexy does not charge you extra for support.
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any
- Hard Drive: 60 MB available space
Driver Fusion™ © 2012-2013 Treexy. Published and distributed by Treexy. All other trademarks are the property of their respecitive owners. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.