Driver Fusion is the complete device and driver solution for your PC that can manage and monitor your devices and their drivers. You can install and uninstall drivers with Driver Fusion, including the ability to backup, restore and download drivers with ease.
Release Date: May 6, 2013
View all 14 screenshots
Watch HD video
We just updated Driver Fusion, the main changes are the new driver online feature, many interface improvements and an improved driver backup!
About the SoftwareDriver Fusion is the complete device and driver solution for your PC that can manage and monitor your devices and their drivers. You can install and uninstall drivers with Driver Fusion, including the ability to backup, restore and download drivers with ease. Furthermore, you can disable, enable and restart devices while Windows is running. With our cloud-powered removal engine you can delete the driver entries that are left behind by the normal uninstallers, which is especially useful when you are updating a driver or changing a device.
In addition, Driver Fusion can help you to identify devices that Windows does not recognize, generate a device and driver report, backup and restore your desktop icons and screen resolution, or read the sensor values of your devices. Driver Fusion provides you with all the information that you need to know about your devices and their drivers, allowing you to detect and solve problems or simply find your computer specifications in one place.
Get started today and take advantage of the wide and growing range of features that Driver Fusion has to offer and keep your PC running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
To try Driver Fusion, install the demo for free. Unlock the premium features by purchasing.
Free Demo Features
- Smart removal - Intelligent system scan to get the best removal of drivers possible.
- Desktop resolution - Save your desktop resolution and restore it after system updates with ease.
- Driver database - Delivers advanced detection of entries from your drivers.
- Custom filters - Create your own or extend existing filters to remove any entry that you want.
- Vendor support - Wide vendor support, including AMD / ATi, ASUS, Intel, NVIDIA, Logitech, HP, Microsoft, Marvell, Realtek and Creative.
- Desktop icons - Backup or restore the desktop icon layout. No need for manual arrangement ever again.
- History - View or restore the performed maintenance actions, such as the removal of drivers.
- Localization - An interface that is available in 57 different languages such as English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
- Process assist - Automatically stops blocking processes and services to assist with driver removal.
Premium FeaturesAll of the free features, plus:
- Device control - View and manage the devices and drivers installed on your computer and check to see if they are working properly. You can view all device and driver information, install or uninstall drivers, disable or restart devices, and scan for hardware changes.
- Device backup & online - Download and install drivers for your devices with ease or create a backup of existing drivers.
- Enhanced removal mode - Automatically takes several additional measures through safe Windows procedures to delete protected, locked or in use entries, ensuring that your drivers leave absolutely no trace behind.
- Device identifier - Identify the type, name and manufacturer of any device, such as unknown devices with a yellow question mark.
- Monitor - Gain insight into of your computer sensors, such as power usage, temperature and clock speed.
- Cloud driver database - A flexible and powerful feature that significantly improves the analysis and detection of driver entries. It gives you direct access to possible new driver entries instantly.
- System protection - Automatically creates and saves information about your computer's system files and settings before system critical events in restore points.
- Reporting - Generate reports of your system or from maintenance actions in an easy to read and accessible format.
- Top priority support - All your support issues will be given top priority. And best of all, Treexy does not charge you extra for support.
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any
- Hard Drive: 60 MB available space
Driver Fusion™ © 2012-2013 Treexy. Published and distributed by Treexy. All other trademarks are the property of their respecitive owners. All rights reserved.
23 of 26 people (88%) found this review helpful
1,095 products in account
0.8 hrs on record
Unfortunately, this program stops short of actually being useful. It won't find better or newer drivers for you. It won't download them or install them. It just gives a different view of information that can already be obtained through standard utilities. It does identify the files and registry entries that are associated with a driver, which could come in handy, but it in no way justifies the claim of being "the complete device and driver solution for your PC". If you don't already know how to manage device drivers, this program won't help you a bit. If you do know how to manage them, the assistance it brings is minimal.
3 of 7 people (43%) found this review helpful
195 products in account