This is a good game which suffers from being a weak port.
Before I talk about what I liked about this game, here are some issues I had with it...
- The game crashes for me on every other exit.
- The loading screens are annoyingly long. This was especially annoying while trying to 100% the challenge missions.
- Not enough graphic options.
- The game seems to use more resources when running on window mode. I had no framerate issues while running the game on fullscreen.
- Cutscenes. Too many damned cutscenes! The original cutscenes animated for the game were good but a good chunk of it is reused from the anime. It actually feels like the cutscenes were longer than the campaign itself.
Despite all that, the game left a good impression on me.
- The battle system is simple and easy to learn. The set of battle tips found in the start menu did a good job of explaining various mechanics. I think that a proper tutorial such as a practice fight would have been a lot better though.
- The game cutscenes (not the reused anime cutscenes) were done really well.
- The challenge missions were a good challenge. Some of them ranged from really easy to moderately hard.
- Large cast of playable characters. I wish it were larger though.
- Flashy moves!
The game was decent. It has problems that are common among ports but the production quality redeems it to a certain extent.