STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
Includes 13 items: Project CARS - Limited Edition Upgrade, Project CARS - Modified Car Pack, Project CARS - Racing Icons Car Pack, Project CARS - Audi Ruapuna Speedway Expansion Pack, Project CARS - Old Vs New Car Pack, Project CARS - Stanceworks Track Expansion, Project CARS - Aston Martin Track Expansion, Project CARS - Classic Lotus Track Expansion, Project CARS - Japanese Car Pack, Project CARS - Renault Sport Car Pack, Project CARS - Pagani Nürburgring Combined Track Expansion, Project CARS - US Race Car Pack, Project CARS
Experience the inspirational story of a race car driver’s battle to beat cerebral palsy and his quest to achieve his racing dreams in Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story.
Inspired to Drive - The Nicolas Hamilton Story is the true story of how a kid born with cerebral palsy went on to swap his wheelchair for the seat of a race car in the cut-throat world of motorsport.
Nicolas Hamilton always aspired to follow his brother, 3-time Formula One World Champion, Lewis Hamilton, into motor racing. Born with a disability that severely impacted his ability to even walk, much less control a car on the limit, Nicolas had to overcome incredible odds.
He used those obstacles to inspire himself. Training for years on a simulator, he allowed nothing to stand in the way of achieving his dream. His remarkable success is why Nicolas Hamilton is #DrivenToInSpire us all.
Experience Nicolas Hamilton’s work yourself in Project CARS’ Game of the Year Edition now:
The next Project CARS patch is now live on Steam. This one brings a host of Virtual Reality improvements, and features full HTC Vive support. We support SteamVR's room customization option when using the HTC Vive, so whenever you're in the game menus, you'll see the SteamVR room in the background. This allows you to customize the look of the 3D space surrounding the menus via the SteamVR Workshop. We're looking forward to seeing all the creative Project CARS themed custom backgrounds that our fans come up with. :)
We've also implemented the often-requested VR mouse support, Gaze control support, and the ability to seamlessly swap between them and use them along with Custom Controllers and Gamepads.
Due to the extent of the Virtual Reality updates, we strongly recommend that you delete the configuration files that store the various settings. These are found in "\Users\<username>\Documents\Project CARS" and are the files with XML extension.
Project CARS - PC Patch 11.0
* HTC Vive support
* Gaze control implemented, providing hands-free interaction with the User Interface
* Mouse pointer control in HMD view implemented
* Photo mode is now fully functional
* Depth of Field effects now work correctly
* The game will now retain controller focus when the player removes the HMD
* Improved rendering system for Crepuscular rays and Sun flares
* Improved rendering of dirt and rain drops on Helmet visor
* Improved the default seat position
* Improved the default HUD position
* Improved default camera settings to prevent the car tilting independently from the player at steep inclines
* Fixed a refresh issue on the UI when returning from a race to the main menu
* Nürburgring Combined
- Fixed an issue where a pit stop operation would fail to initiate correctly, leaving the car stuck in the pits
- Fixed the starting lights not working
- Fixed an issue with the pit-in trigger potentially initiating when the player is on the main straight
* Improved system for Opponent Labels
* Added support for the Thrustmaster TMX ForceFeedback wheel
* Fixed an issue with Fanatec wheels where at times it would cause dropped frames at the start of a race
* Fixed an issue with Fanatec wheels where LEDs and pedal rumble motors failed to work after a disconnect/reconnect
“Project CARS looks great, sounds fantastic, and feels even better”
8.9/10 – IGN
“LA nouvelle référence des jeux de course sur consoles et PC”
4.5/5 – Gameblog
“Project CARS é destinato a diventare modello di riferimento per qualsiasi produzione futura”
9.5/10 – Gamesoul
World Of Mass Development, Slightly Mad Studios, Project CARS, the WMD logo, the SMS logo, and the Project CARS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Slightly Mad Studios Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. © 2014 Slightly Mad Studios. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.