Great game in BETA
stage. I think it's a logic evolution of its predecessor (War of the Roses).
The combat speed has been increased and the animations are much more smooth and realistic. The learning curve is long, its a hard and kinda frustrating game at the begining. (If you come from WoTR the learning curve will be much more soft).FAQ: It's the same as WoTR? - No, it isn't.
The evolution is really tangible; improved graphics, physics, animations, (for now) balance. New weapons, fight styles, attacks, habilities and game mechanics.
In my opinion it is less difficult to play than WoTR and more satisfactory. For now, all the weapons are pretty well balanced, you can win a fight with all of them, really the acquired skill and teamplay are your best friends.Pros in beta stage
- Really enjoyable and funny. (For now without xp and customizing system)
- In my case without performance issues since the alpha stage. (GTX 470)
- The developers are there listening and answering to the players.
- When you win a close battle is really satisfactory.Cons in beta stage
- Third party anti-cheat system isn't enabled yet
so there are a lot of speedhackers.
(It will be applied in a few weeks).
- Due to the pre-release stage, the difficulty, and the "casual" players that has only played a few minutes, the servers are usually not full, and in Europe is difficult to play passed 2:00 a.m.
- few little maps and game modes for now, a little repetitive.
Cya and sorry for my english!
Posted: December 28th, 2013