Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 HD has been re-imagined and sets the new standard for action-puzzlers with dazzling new HD graphics & effects. Luxor 2 HD still offers the addictive and easy-to-learn, yet difficult to master game play which made the award-winning Luxor franchise such a smash hit, while...
Release Date: May 13, 2013
About the Game
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 HD has been re-imagined and sets the new standard for action-puzzlers with dazzling new HD graphics & effects.
Luxor 2 HD still offers the addictive and easy-to-learn, yet difficult to master game play which made the award-winning Luxor franchise such a smash hit, while taking the game to a completely new level.
Luxor 2 HD takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88, gorgeously rendered levels in brilliant, widescreen HD graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path. And to help you shoot down those enemy spheres, Luxor 2 HD features more explosive power-ups than ever before.
Key Game Features
- 88 explosively challenging levels with 26 re-mastered HD Widescreen Backgrounds
- Spectacular new Visual Effects throughout
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- Ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help destroy the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
- OS:Windows Vista, XP, 7
- Processor:1.8 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory:512 MB RAM
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
467 products in account
0.4 hrs on record
Wow they must have really hated Luxor 1, because they changed absolutely everything. It's still a Zuma clone, but the graphics and gameplay have all changed. I've only played a few levels so far, but first impression tells me that it's still fun, but the ball speed and rate of fire are way too slow. Even with the "speed ball" powerup it's slow compared to Luxor 1 & zuma.