“An intricately crafted, remarkably deep experience – Marvel Puzzle Quest doesn’t merely meet the expectations of its name, it exceeds them.”
9.1 out of 10 – http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/11/marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign-review
“Even for those unfamiliar with the ever-expanding Marvel universe, Dark Reign’s use of collection and randomized drops make it compulsively, sickeningly playable.”
4 out of 5 – http://toucharcade.com/2013/10/12/marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign-review/
“Takes the unlikely pairing of Marvel heroes and match-3 makes it fun. Lots to do besides the story missions. Entertaining, surprisingly humorous dialogue.”
4 out of 5 – http://www.gamezebo.com/games/marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign/review
R61 is now available. Download now!
When we reveal our next character, Marvel Puzzle Quest will have its own Vitruvian Man!
- Team-Up tiles shattered in a cascade now reward the proper amount of Team-Up AP.
- Fixed a couple of rare cases where multiple help pop-ups appearing at once could block progress in the Tutorial.
- Fixed a situation where you could wind up with missing character and tile graphics, preventing you from playing, if you lost network connection at a particular moment when first starting the game.
- Added a confirmation dialog when spending Hero Points to recall characters that you've sent to help your alliance mates.
- Fixed a rounding error that caused the cost to recall characters that you've sent to help your alliance mates to be slightly too high.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the number of tokens shown on the Recruit Heroes button to become out of sync with the number of tokens you actually have.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to remain shielded longer than they should have been.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to create an alliance without spending Iso-8.
- Loki's Trickery now converts all enemy Protect tiles to friendly Strike tiles (instead of a maximum of 4).
- Fixed a bug where Black Panther's Battleplan would create 6 Strike tiles instead of 3 if you fired it when you had exactly 12 Team-Up AP.
- When Punisher's Retribution triggers Deadpool's Life of the Party, the damage done to Deadpool will now be based on Deadpool's health, instead of the health of the character Punisher targeted.
For Full (English Only) Patch Notes, please go to: http://d3pforums.com
PUZZLE QUEST™ AND THE ASSOCIATED CHARACTERS AND NAMES ARE TRADEMARKS OF INFINITE INTERACTIVE PTY. LTD., AND USED UNDER LICENSE. D3PUBLISHER AND ITS LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF D3PUBLISHER OF AMERICA, INC., OR ITS AFFILIATES. DEMIURGE IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF DEMIURGE STUDIOS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.