- Blitz Battle Point reward factor reduced to 0.35 from 0.6.
- Fix for “Cannot Authenticate Server” error preventing Battle Group leaders from accepting new members
- Reworked maps for all game modes
- AI: tweaked assault point rushing strategy to spread out better in the early game.
- AI: More Siege tweaks and improvements
- Added ignore list to chat
- Adjust turn skipped text, to make it more clear that the user’s turn was skipped, not just ended
- Reduced starting resources in PvP
- New battle pins
- World player renamed to ‘Creatures’
- Some added avatar items
- Tooltip updates and fixes.
- Added a confirmation box when using hate speech and peace treaty
- Fix for tree blocking path on Mountainside map
- Automatic camera movement during AI turns it temporarily turned off when the player moves the camera
- Alliance Flak38 animation/mecanim fixes
- Increased size of small Toxin Pool so it's more clear when you'll enter it.
- Fix for Computer not surrendering properly. Had a bug counting active capture points.
- Fixed Heavy Bunker voice.
- Reduced Daimyo tooltips slightly
- Gray out healing action button when a unit has full HP
- Fixed squares appearing during explosions
- Fixed Empire CC Smoke Missiles so they can't target vehicles and their tip is correct
Alliance Heavy Tank Shock Shell damage increased to 100-150 from 75-125.
Alliance Siege Tank cost increased to 5E 5C from 5E 4C.
Junta Panther AC was dealing 100-150 damage instead of 75-125 as intended.
Junta Trench Mortar health reduced to 100 from 125.
Junta Saw Walker can now target air units with Thrown Saw.
• Cost changed to 1M 2C from 2M 1C.
• Stimm Boost no longer resets the movement of allied units.
Republic Field Artillery speed reduced to 6 from 7.
• Secondary Triple Shot now hits target area one turn after being fired.
• Range increased to 45-140 from 45-120.
Republic Bell Helicopter secondary radius reduced to 16 from 24.
Union Naval Infantry speed increased to 11 from 10.
• Health increased to 180 from 160.
• Primary attack damage increased to 140-180 from 120-160.
Union AT Sniper
• Health reduced to 80 from 100.
• Armor boost when deployed increased to 50% from 25%.
• Range increased to 80 from 70.
• Cost reduced to 2M 1C from 3M 1C.
Union Maxim MG
• Health increased to 100 from 80.
• Secondary cooldown reduced to 2 from 3.
• Secondary fixed to always suppress infantry.
• Armor type changed to Heavy Organic from Light Organic.
• Human Wave only resets movement of Light Organic allies.
This change, along with the Medic change, prevents one turn Blitz wins with AT Infantry and move resets.
Union Conqueror Tank secondary HE Rounds now targets 2 units.
Union Vulture Tank
• Primary attack type changed to Rending from Anti-Armor. Damage reduced to 80-120 from 100-150.
• Secondary attack type changed to Anti-Personnel from Force. Damage increased to 200-250 from 100-150. Range reduced to 60/100 from 60/120.
• Scatter on both attacks reduced to 0-6 from 0-10.
Empire Shadows Sticky Bombs can now target organic targets as well as vehicles.
Empire Light Tank critical AT chance reduced to Low from Average.
Empire Type 60
• Speed reduced to 11 from 12.
• Both attacks now have Medium Critical Chance instead of High Critical Chance.
Empire Shredder Tank minimum range removed on secondary attack.
Empire Daimyo health reduced to 100 from 125.
Empire Fear Rocket effect changed to -100% Move and -25% Damage, from -100% Move+Damage.
Warlords Rhino Rider Health reduced to 100 from 120.
Warlords Beastmaster only targets units with Beast armor, instead of those with Heavy Organic (she can no longer target Rhino Riders).
Warlords Warbeast now has Beast armor instead of Heavy Organic.
Warlords Mortar Technical
• Damage increased to 75-125 from 50-100.
• Scatter reduced to 2-8 from 2-12.
Warlords Overlord cost increased to 4M 4E 4C from 4M 2E 4C.
• Health reduced to 200 from 250.
• Cost increased to 4E 5C from 4E 4C
Grunts, Footsoldiers, Peasant Militia and Rebel sight range decreased to 25 from 30 to match Conscripts and Volunteers.
Tactical Nuke Radioactive Cloud now remains for only one turn after the Nuke impacts.
• Is no longer untargetable – has Heavy Armor and 50 HP.
• Damage changed to 175-225 from 200, AoE increased to 20 from 16.