If you like RTS + RPG combined in a sandbox then this game is for you.
If I'd state the cons&pros -
- Can crash sometimes multiple times, then work for few hours with no problems
(this is early access so this is more like problem now than later)
- Late Game can feel like theres nothing to do, no real threat presence when squad is well equipped.
(depends how you play it)
- All the bugs and pathfinder. (sounds cliche)
- It's weird how people find this game hard,
if you play the game smart you find eventually its easier than you thought,
and can feel depressing. (the feel of threat eventually vanishes when you approach late game)
- I add some more if I figure something worth listing.
- Big map, yet so little content.
- Many ways to play it.
- Basicly you are free to do what you wish to,
no restrictions. (kill whom you like)
- This game really needs thinking, if you set the difficulty too hard
it might be really hard to get the game going (getting past early game),
which I find nice, the harder - the better.
- You can build your own base
- Playing wise pays off.
If this game had multiplayer I'd even pay a month subscription for it.
5/5 in its current stage despite being in early access.