New treasure is available to be found in this third DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes. Explore abandoned graveyards and you may find a Cursed Bell which can be rung at desperate moments in battle. Treasure chests may contain a Staff of the Serpent or a piece of Blood God armor. Design your custom sovereign with a Revenging Ring, Bunny Slippers and other new items.
The Loot Pack adds all the following items to Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes:
- Skath Longbow- Enchanted with the power of a Skath, it enables the Deadly Bite ability.
- Stag Longbow- Enchanted with the speed of the stag, allowing the wielder to fire early and often.
- Gold Shortbow- A nobleman’s bow which grants additional experience to its wielder.
- Harridan Shortbow- This shortbow webs victims that are shot by it.
- Staff of the Serpent- This petrified form of a serpent shoots poison and can summon a Naja in battle.
- Staff of the Stag- A blessed staff with low attack but it can heal surrounding allies.
- Shadowbolt Staff- Magical staff that fires shadowbolts that damage and reduce the spell resistance of the target.
- Giant Lollipop- A massive lollipop with the Bash and Sugar Rush special abilities.
- Vorpal Blade- A longsword that crits with every attack.
- Possessed Axe- Cursed axe that strikes a random ally or enemy in range.
- Breathstealer- Dagger that silences anyone who is hit for 3 actions.
Armor and Rings:
- Bunny Slippers- Though they don’t provide any defense, but they do grant +10 Dodge and +20 Dodge when defending. Plus they are really comfy.
- Silver Helm- This plate helm makes the wearer Immune to Swarm.
- Lucky Dice- Accessory that grants +5 accuracy, dodge and spell resistance.
- Lady Umber's Boots- Armored boot that grants +25 Defense when defending.
- Lady Umber's Cuirass- Plate cuirass that makes the wearer 30% immune to physical damage.
- Lady Umber's Greaves- Armored greaves that make the wearer 20% immune to physical damage.
- Lady Umber's Vambraces- Bladed gauntlets that double the damage done with critical hits.
- Blood God Helmet- Negates all damage to the wearer from Blood God armor.
- Blood God Cuirass- Cursed breastplate that enables the Anguish ability that does 8 damage to all surrounding units (allies and enemies) and half that to the wearer.
- Blood God Greaves- Cursed greaves that do 2 damage to anyone striking the wearer and 1 damage to the wearer.
- Blood God Vambraces- Cursed vambraces that do 2 damage each time the wearer strikes an enemy and 1 damage to the wearer.
- Blood God Boots- Cursed boots that double all damage (to the wearer and enemies) done by Blood God armor.
- Revenging Ring- Each time the wearer is struck the ring gains a charge. Release those charges to damage an opponent equal to the amount of stored charges.
- Bishop’s Ring- Each time the wearer is struck the ring gets a charge. Release those charges to heal the user equal to the amount of stored charges.
- Dragon Teeth- Throw these teeth onto the ground to summon 3 skeletons in battle.
- Cursed Bell- When rung all units (allies and enemies) must resist or lose their next action.
- Scroll of Battle Cry- Using the scroll allows all of your allies to take an additional action in battle.
- Quicksilver Potion- Potion that gives the imbiber 3 actions.
- Bottled Wind- Uncorking this potion knocks the wielder and all adjacent units prone.
- Scroll of Imprison- Use the scroll to trap a unit in battle for 5 actions, and they take damage on each action.
- Scroll of Silence- Use the scroll to keep a unit from being able to cast for 3 turns.