“This first chapter's characters, art, puzzles, and mystery get The Raven adventure trilogy off to an amazing start.”
9/10 – IGN
“The first episode of The Raven offers up a captivating story, intriguing characters and brilliant audio production to get the three-part series on track right away.”
4/5 – Adventure Gamers
“The Raven — Legacy of a Master Thief is not a book adaptation, but it is clearly a loving homage to both Agatha Christie and her books, and one made by people with some skill.”
88 % – RPG fan
Луксозно дигитално издание
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
- “Making of” booklet
- Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
- Digital poster (printable)
Относно тази игра
'The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief' is a thrilling crime adventure in three chapters from the creators of 'The Book of Unwritten Tales'. Full of twists and turns, it immerses you in both sides of the story, combining thrill-of-the-chase whodunit with the risk and reward of a heist story.
Paris, 1960. Europe is in the grip of the gentleman master thief The Raven. His burglaries are spectacular and he always emerges unscathed. Young hotshot investigator Nicolas Legrand stuns the public when he confronts the master thief and fatally wounds him.
London, 1964. An ancient ruby – one of the legendary 'Eyes of the Sphinx' – is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the Raven's footsteps? – Legrand is back on the case. At the same time in Zurich a phone rings. Constable Anton Jakob Zellner looks up from behind a mountain of files. He has no idea what lies hidden in a bank vault, just a few hundred meters away from him. As he reaches for the receiver his life takes a crucial turn…
All three chapters are now available:
- Chapter I: The Eye of the Sphinx
- Chapter II: Ancestry of Lies
- Chapter III: A Murder of Ravens
- King Art's thrilling crime adventure – full of twists and turns – immerses you in both sides of the story, combining elements of classic whodunit and heist stories
- Cinematic presentation with hundreds of camera angles and dozens of cutscenes
- Optional puzzles and scoring system for adventure game veterans
- Notebook and help function for adventure game newcomers
- Breathtaking real-time 3D graphics in full HD
The Raven © 2013 Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by KING Art GmbH, Germany. Produced, Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, hiring, lending or reproduction in whole or part is prohibited.
Няма публични рецензии за този продукт на Вашия език
Можете да напишете Ваша собствена рецензия за този продукт, така че да споделите опита си с общността. Използвайте пространството над бутоните за покупка на тази страница, където да напишете своето мнение.