Kairo is mysterious and elegant and powerfully distinct. Like Fez and Minecraft, it will work its way into your dreams if you're not careful.
8/10 – Eurogamer
It's such a beautiful world to explore, such captivating, simple mechanics, and such a lasting impression.
8/10 – GamesTM
The world of Kairo is like a playable, explorable tone poem.
4.5/5 – Touch Arcade
Om dette spil
Enter the lost world of Kairo. Explore vast abandoned monuments. Bring strange and ancient machinery back to life. Slowly uncover the true purpose of Kairo and fulfil a great destiny.
Kairo is an atmospheric 3D exploration and puzzle solving game. Developed by Richard Perrin the creator of the white chamber with music by Wounds (Bartosz Szturgiewicz).
- Exploration - Travel through a strange world full of abstract architecture. Each room is unique so there's always something new to find.
- Puzzle Solving - Repair ancient forgotten machinery to slowly bring the world back to life.
- Enviromental Storytelling - Exposition without the traditional dialogue or text. The story of Kairo is told through the world itself. The things you find will slowly help you unravel the true purpose of this mysterious land.
- Atmospheric Soundtrack - The music helps shape the land and will fill you with an equal measure of wonder and dread.
- Oculus Rift Support - Fully immerse yourself within the world of Kairo using the Oculus Rift VR headset. (DK1 PC & Mac only, DK2 coming soon)