Godus Opt-In on Steam
We will be updating the GODUS Opt-In Beta branch more frequently than the main Early Access branch. If you would like to participate in helping us test new fixes and features, big and small, opt-in to our Beta Branch, releasetest.
Please keep in mind that this branch is for testing! Things might go wrong and when they do, send in your bugs and feedback to email@example.com or support.22cans.com
HOW TO OPT-IN:
1. Go to your Steam Library
2. Right click on GODUS and select "Properties"
3. Click on the "Betas" tab
4. Click on the dropdown menu and select “releasetest”
5. Enter your beta access code, which is ‘22canstester'
6. Click "Check Code"
7. Hit "Close" and you're all set
*Note: You may have to do this a few times before its successful.
GODUS UPDATE v2.0.4
Another update of GODUS on steam is here. The team have been fixing hundreds of bugs and are continuing to do so thanks to your bug submissions so keep them coming! We’ve been experimenting with BETA opt-in branch of the game on Steam allowing anyone who wishes to test out some unstable builds as we’ve prepared for this latest update. Now we are releasing these refinements in the main early access branch, but will continue to release opt-in branches too. So please Join in if you haven't already.
UPDATES in v2.0.4:
• Different abodes only on different ground types
• Locking underwater sculpting
• New cards
• Temples disappear on completion
• Added raft to events for reinforcements
• Landscape colours updated
• Town Statue updated
• incomplete cards now show next to timeline button in homeworld
• Incomplete cards GUI acts as short-cuts to timeline
• Brand new homeworld
• New animations for followers
• Brand new art and layout for the cards
• Revised flow for the cards
• Leotards for your first two followers!
• Straw hut abode type
• New belief collection tunes
• Event mission music
• CPU optimisation
• New buried ruins
• God Beams from shrines
• Tutorial polish
• Water clicking VFX
• Tons of bug fixes
• and much more!
About the Game
GODUS empowers you in the role of a god, allowing you to sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, on which a population of Followers settle and multiply. As you mould every aspect of your unique utopia, a civilisation will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become.
Key Beta Features
- You can sculpt the entire world to make it truly unique to you
Sculpting and Smart Sculpting; push and pull the land to shape your Homeworld.
Sculpting is at 90% completion but its development continues.
There are treasure chests to find through sculpting challenges.
- You can build, alter and experiment in your Homeworld to your heart's content, without fear of it being destroyed or damaged by other players
Settlements can be created with a town square at its centre, to ensure that roads will develop.
Belief is centralised in the settlement, so there’s no need to collect it individually.
There are eight different Abode types for your Followers to live in.
- Lead your Followers through the ages, giving them commandments and bestowing on them new technologies
Various types of cards to advance your population's society, technologies, and faith.
Cards go into your timeline which allows you to level-up an era and unlock features.
- You can take your Followers from your Homeworld to set sail on Voyages of Discovery
There are many uncharted lands to uncover.
We’ve added a brand new additional game mode to the Homeworld experience.
- You can use a variety of God Powers such as 'God Seed', 'Beautify' and 'Rain of Purity' plus much more
As development continues you will see more God Powers being added, which enhance gameplay and make the whole GODUS experience more varied and deeper.