STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
New Eador update today with some fixes for problems we got on our support email.
Update notes 1.6.3:
- In the tooltip for province's income and in the province list players can now see how exactly their income is generated.
- Dialogue freezes on the astral map.
- Some cases of game freezes after a victory in the tactical battle.
- Problem with a hero’s equipment change in the tactical battle.
- “Horses” resource not counted correctly in hotseat.
- Errors in provinces’ income calculations.
A couple of quick fixes today following the last week's update.
Update notes 1.6.2:
- Option for choosing between heroes to transfer to the next shard not working correctly.
- Incorrect turn count for friendly units upon clicking on enemies outside their attack range.
Important note: those of you who experienced graphical glitches after the previous 1.6.1 update, can try to rollback to 1.6.0 version using the beta branch in Steam (called "eadorbeta"). Please let us know if those problems disappear or still stay in place after doing so.
"Eador’s design is worth your time – a testament to its strength."
8.25 – Game Informer
"Eador is bloody enormous, packed with things to discover and hugely rewarding."
– Rock Paper Shotgun
"'If you're a fantasy TBS fan, you should definitely pick this up."
88/100 – Gaming Nexus
Allied Forces adds 14 brand new units to Eador. Masters of the Broken World.
Each of the seven races in Eador is now reinforced with two additional units which have their unique skills and abilities. Befriending one will now pay off much more.
Choose your allies wisely to get the most out of your combat potential!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.