We wanted to clear the situation with Eador a bit. First of all, the project hasn't been abandoned. Our limited resourced wouldn't let us devote as much time to it we'd like. Honestly speaking, 90% of our efforts and expenses at this very moment are focused on 'Caribbean!'. However, we have a dedicated specialist whose job is only working on and improving Eador.
Regarding the next update. If all goes well, we'll upload it to Steam's open beta tomorrow. After some tests we'll release update 1.5.2 and post the patch notes along with it.
We see that hundreds of people still keep playing the game every day. Of course, that's not millions or even thousands, but knowing that some of you are out there and still playing is enough to continue our work on Eador. So thanks for that!
New update for Eador is available today.
Update notes for 1.5.0:
- Added minimap (F2 to toggle).
- Added tooltips for non-active dialogue options (like ‘Not enough gold’).
- Added descriptions for Scout's available actions before a fight start.
- Hiring ‘Cavalry’ guard now requires ‘Warriors guild’ instead of ‘Barracks’.
- Added 8 new site types.
- Map generator bug which led to impassable locations.
- ‘Empty’ slot in enemy’ army description when attacking a province.
- Income tooltip preventing clear view for construction queue.
- Missing price for spells used by units during tactical combat.
- Incorrect damage prediction when using a flank or running attack.
- Bug in medal rewards distribution.
- Bug that caused often healed units to receive a Healer’s medal.
- Inability to see HP loss of huge units positioned in upper rows of the tactical map.
- Elf druid didn’t get advantage of Commander’s Ranged tactics skill.
- Events in uninhabited provinces.
"Eador’s design is worth your time – a testament to its strength."
8.25 – Game Informer
"Eador is bloody enormous, packed with things to discover and hugely rewarding."
– Rock Paper Shotgun
"'If you're a fantasy TBS fan, you should definitely pick this up."
88/100 – Gaming Nexus
Allied Forces adds 14 brand new units to Eador. Masters of the Broken World.
Each of the seven races in Eador is now reinforced with two additional units which have their unique skills and abilities. Befriending one will now pay off much more.
Choose your allies wisely to get the most out of your combat potential!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.