April 14th, 2014
New update 1.3.2 is coming today.
Here's the change list:
- Additional set of hero names.
- New icons for province's types.
- Added Italian localization.
- Game freeze during turn time.
- Several game crashes caused by Invalid Pointer Operation error.
- Several game crashes caused by Access Violation error.
- Game freeze during turn times caused by uprising bugs.
- Alliance quests not working properly in some cases.
- Game freeze on watching or participating in arena fights.
- Some other bugs caused by arena fights.
- Inability to exit shop window for the second player in the strategic hotseat.
- Game freeze caused by meeting another Master's hero in a neutral province.
- Bug that caused a hero to die while exploring Stronghold province.
- Bug that caused a game freeze in some cases when trying to resurrect a hero.
- Unavailable hexes after using 'Polymorph' spell
- Incorrectly registered quest's result after suppressing guards' uprising in a province.
- Hero stayed in the halflings’ province after refusing their alliance.
- ‘Chalice of Life’ ritual not healing player’s hero.
- Inability to attack province guard through radial province menu (guard window).
- Astral bonuses interface bug on attacking a shard.
- Inability to give hero an order to move to another province after loading a save in some cases.
- Bug that caused identical default province name for all languages.
- Heroes under AI control will now always have names which are different from player’s.
- Some other small changes and fixes.
March 14th, 2014
Initially we wanted to tie the most wanted fixes together with the free content update. But as the latter obviously took way too long to finish, we decided to split those apart.
- ‘Hotseat’ mode for strategic map (shards).
- Optimization of AI turn's calculation. This should fix most crashes in the late game, at big shards, with having many heroes etc.
- Spanish localization.
- Sound updates for most units (53 out of 71), others will be updated in the future patches.
- Additional damage bonuses for flanking attacks and attacks from behind in tactical battles.
- Units can now be turned in any direction in tactical battles.
- Savegame files are now 10 times smaller.
- Borders of domains for every player on the strategic map (shard).
- Customization of the difficulty level for custom game on a shard (like starting gold, gems, population etc.).
- Ranged attack display for some units (like devil or catapult).
- Quick access menu.
- Some updates for interface and graphic assets.
- An unnecessary scrollbar on the Statistics screen.
- Crystal will now give heroes various quests depending on the chosen difficulty, not only the task for killing bowmen.
- Infamous 'Swiftness' skill bug that gave the AI an ability to attack player's units more than once per turn in tactical battles using units like harpies and centaurs.
- Infamous 'Polymorph' spell bug that caused inaccessibility of some hexes in tactical battles.
- Mismatch between colors for coat of arms in the Profile screen.
- Many other fixes.