Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Welcome to I-Fluid, the PC game that will plunge you into an exciting and unprecedented physics-based adventure where the smallest and most common object can become your worst enemy! In I-Fluid you will experience our everyday life from the eyes of a drop of water!
Release Date: Jul 22, 2008
Watch HD video
Recent updates View all (1)
June 23rd, 2014
I-Fluid has been developed 7 years ago now. We used an external middleware that doesn’t exist anymore (and we can't have access to the source code). So unfortunately it’s impossible for us to make an update for this game, even if we want to! :(
The game is working on most of the PCs, however you may have some issues running the game on recent Windows versions or recent hardware configurations. It may be an issue due to DirectX version, or PhysX driver version, or nVidia or ATI driver versions. Unfortunately we can’t fix these issues. You have to try other drivers, or you can find the free demo on different websites and try it before to be sure that I-Fluid is working on your configuration.
We apologize for these issues that we can’t handle.
About the GameWelcome to I-Fluid, the PC game that will plunge you into an exciting and unprecedented physics-based adventure where the smallest and most common object can become your worst enemy!
In I-Fluid you will experience our everyday life from the eyes of a drop of water! Just imagine escaping a generous breakfast while avoiding absorbing tablecloth, breads and cakes scattered all around; to cross all sort of vegetables cooking in a frying pan without vaporizing yourself; to face thirsty cockroaches and make your way through a Mexican party or to find your way in a pitch black kitchen only illuminated by a firefly passing by. Many other original and exciting situations like this await you!
So look out for vegetables and fruits that can regenerate you with water and be ready to jump, cling on walls and even control humid objects to accomplish various objectives!
- A fresh adventure with dozens of original ideas!
- 15 levels plunging you in amusing situations
- Enjoy 3 different modes: Mission, Petals and Time Attack
- A full physical world featuring tons of interactions with photo realistic environments
- Acquire diverse abilities throughout the game: jump, double jump, cling on walls and even control objects
- Watch out for absorbing surfaces such as sugar, sponges or the deadly flour that will immediately absorb you
- Use fruits and vegetables to regenerate you with water
- Stay away from hot surfaces that evaporate you
- Avoid thirsty insects trying to swallow you up
- Solve entertaining and unique physics-based puzzle that will thrill your neurons and foster your imagination
- Explore an amazing loft and discover our everyday life from an unexpected perspective!
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or superior
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 368 MB
- Graphic Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 or equivalent (latest drivers installed)
- DirectX version: DirectX 9 with latest drivers installed
- Sound: DirectX 9
I-Fluid © 2008 Exkee. Exkee and Exkee logos are registered trademarks of Exkee SARL. All other trademarks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
6 of 6 people (100%) found this review helpful
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
4 of 7 people (57%) found this review helpful
3 of 6 people (50%) found this review helpful
214 products in account
3.6 hrs on record
I saw this on sale a long time back and picked it up just because it looked different. Probably one of my better purchases. This game is super interesting, and great to kick back and relax to. The physics in the game are super awesome and I have to say this is one of the most creative games I've had the chance to play. I'd reccomend this to anyone looking for a unique experience when burnt out on whatever the current AAA title is.
3 of 11 people (27%) found this review helpful