Immerse yourself in this addictive puzzler that's all about strategically twisting and connecting mismatched dials to save precious droplitz. Just making a single junction is child's play; can you master the art of the combo or will you let your pipes runneth over?
View all 5 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the Game
Immerse yourself in this addictive puzzler that's all about strategically twisting and connecting mismatched dials to save precious droplitz. Just making a single junction is child's play; can you master the art of the combo or will you let your pipes runneth over? Be warned: losing too many droplitz can be hazardous to your ability to win. With four unique play modes, a variety of board sizes, and infinite replayability, Droplitz promises to drain all your time away.
- Infinitely accessible, instantly addictive — Turn dials, open paths, and don't let the droplitz go to waste! Casual and hardcore gamers alike will be mesmerized as they rotate and connect puzzle pieces to let the droplitz flow and earn high scores!
- Four unique game modes — Distinct layers of complexity keep the challenge fresh with Classic, Zendurance, Power Up, and Infection modes! Learn how to deal with sluggish, infected dials; strategically use bombs to clear sections of the game board; speed up the action or just aim for the highest score in a limited amount of time.
- Endless replayability — The timeless satisfaction of making combos, clearing boards, and earning top scores will keep you coming back for more. Ever increasing speeds and larger boards ensure that there will always be a challenge ahead!
- Compete for high scores — Online leaderboards mean that when you're the best, everyone will know it. Score-based gameplay makes every game a competition to get to the top of the charts!
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.0 ghz or better
- Memory: 512MB
- Graphics: Min Hardware T&L support. Recommended Shadermodel 2, vertex and pixel shaders.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB
- Sound: Standard soundcard
© 2009 Blitz Games Studios, Ltd. Licensed to and published by Atlus U.S.A., Inc.