STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
©2013 Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. Cities XL, Cities XL Platinum, Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their respective logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
Cities XL Platinum is a… pretty damn horrible game. No offense, but from outdated graphics, camera issues, bad gameplay, and several other issues, I cannot recommend this game. The graphics and the textures are relatively outdated. The atmosphere isn’t that kind of exciting either, it’s not that interesting. The audio and the music are pretty boring and repetitive. The gameplay gets boring really fast, and also it feels pretty uninteresting. The game doesn’t have a story either. The user interface is simple and nothing special about it. The controls are clunky; I don’t like them. The engines aren’t great either, the game still has some bugs and flows, which shows that the developer doesn’t care of their own game at all. The mechanics are repetitive and boring. There are also even other issues, read them in the negative points. Overall, Cities XL Platinum is an overpriced game, with nothing special in it, which I highly recommend skipping, from my point of view. Just pick Cities: Skylines instead, it’s more expensive with just 4,99$, but it far out weights this game.
- Has a bunch of maps to play on
- Decent user interface
- A tutorial is available
- A story would have improved the game a lot, along with some missions
- Trading cards, Steam achievements and Steam Workshop would improve the game as well
- Outdated graphics and textures
- Uninteresting atmosphere
- Boring audio and repetitive music
- Pretty terrible gameplay
- Clunky controls
- Some flows in the engines
- Boring and repetitive mechanics
- The camera issues are annoying
- The street-laying function doesn’t work well, neither the bridge-laying one
- It misses a map editor, a huge disadvantage
- A misleading trailer, hahaha, nice one, dear "developers"
- No terrain forming options? What the hell, and you put a 19,99$ price tag on it? Along with the many other issues?
- The developers have already left the gaming industry, don’t expect this game to be fixed, that’s already a strong reason to not recommend it
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.