"It’s competitive, skill-based, I suck at it, and I know I'll be playing it tonight"
80/100 - Destructoid
“a game that you won't want to miss”
80/100 - GamesRadar
“a game that will truly test your mettle as a gamer”
75/100 - GameZone
Om detta material
War of the Roses: Kingmaker is a team based third person action game set in 15th century England. Two rival branches of the Royal House of Plantagenet - the house of Lancaster (the reds) and the house of York (the whites) – fight over the throne, and the player is thrown into the fray.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker arms players with a wide variety of arsenal and armor from the Knights Hospitaller, Gallowglass Mercenary, Winter Has Arrived, and Outside the Law updates. Three new maps and two additional gameplay modes, including the Assault Mode released specifically for this version of the multiplayer action title are also included. War of the Roses: Kingmaker will separate the nobles from the rabble and put knights on the fast-track to glory, ready to fight and die for York or Lancaster – and go down in history as true heroes.
- Customize Your Warrior - Choose your fighting style and select from over 30 play-style changing perks that let you create truly unique characters with special abilities like eagle eye or shield bash.
- Choose Your Gear – Make your selection from over 30 authentic weapons across 10 weapon categories with your choice of blade type and metal type. More than a dozen customizable helmets and various armor types to choose from. Even create your own coat of arms with near limitless combinations as you choose your division, ordinary, charge, and crest.
- Design Your Coat of Arms – Show your allegiance, or just design something cool in the extensive Coat of Arms editor with millions of possible combinations.
- Groundbreaking Mounted Gameplay - Melee combat will never be the same, mount up and experience new tactical and visceral thrills.
- Train to be the Ultimate Knight - Experience a deep leveling system as you rise through the ranks, gain weapons, gear, and much more.
- Expand the Mass Devastation – Take the up to 64 player competition to the next level on two additional modes, Pitched Battle & Assault! These bring the grand scale of war to the next level and challenge the most harden Knights!