Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
What happens when DLC practices go too far? An indie developer makes a game that mocks the industry and its foibles, that's what! Defeat the bad guy, save the world and get the girl! But first you'll need to find coins to buy DLC to enable animation, sound and even pausing.
View all 14 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the GameWhat happens when DLC practices go too far? An indie developer makes a game that mocks the industry and its foibles, that's what! Defeat the bad guy, save the world and get the girl! But first you'll need to find coins to buy DLC to enable animation, sound and even pausing.
Thankfully this is just satire and all the DLC is purchased with in-game coins. But consider it a cautionary tale for the future...
- Two full length campaigns: the original award-winning "DLC Quest", and the brand new "Live Freemium or Die"
- Platforming action! Coins to collect, a princess to save, a bad guy (or two) to defeat. You like that stuff, right?
- Over 30 different DLC packs, each providing quiet introspection on the state of the gaming industry
- Over 20 achievements to earn and make you feel reasonably satisfied with yourself
- Online leaderboards
PC System Requirements
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:1.6 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9, Shader Model 2.0, 128MB
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- OS:Windows 7
- Processor:2.0 GHz
- Graphics:DirectX 9, Shader Model 2.0, 256MB
Mac System Requirements
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:Shader Model 2.0, 128MB
- Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:Shader Model 2.0, 256MB
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.