This was written 19/11/2014 during the game's early access.
Right now as this game stands, I would have to say avoid it until it's finished. I won't bother writing a full review until I have replayed the game after its release but here is a short breakdown of the notes I took along the way:
- Beautiful graphics and scenery, absolutely amazing to be able to explore
- Fun little collectables which express dream interpretations of things around you
- Have feet, always a bonus
- Little questionable but not entirely bad voice acting
- Non-linear game but the structure is a little lacking organisation wise
(easy to get lost, map is not very intuitive, not really sure what you are supposed to be doing or when you have completed an area and therefore get a little bored of the beautiful surroundings you are in)
- Crashed several times
- Puzzles can be a tad frustrating and pretty unimaginative, lacking originality
- Got stuck on one level, left unable to progress any further because of a bug which hasn’t been fixed (Terrace Walkway)
Don't get me wrong, a lot of that is negative but I have high hopes for this game when it's fully released. I have the highest of intentions of coming back to it and re-writing this review to say nothing but good things. But that's down to if the dev starts fixing some of these issues. The one that bothers me most being that I can't progress any further.