O tym DLC
Daniel is pulled into a world more despicable than you can imagine. The evil demonic forces throw him into a chaotic and insane military world. American, Russian, German military forces of different eras all blend together to form one gigantic army-themed nightmare…
- New map: The Bunker (a dark air raid shelter complex in the 1940s) including a new boss-fight against one nasty red-coloured skull
- Reworked map: In Stalingrad (former “Leningrad”), it is on! Inbound airstrikes, airplanes, and Zeppelins firebombs our hero, and even deploy Zombie Soldiers from above!
- Area 51 and Cold War will hit you hard in the reworked map “Military Base” – Space Commandos, UFO boss fight, nuclear missiles
- Two new rocket launchers
- One new Multiplayer map: Fragenstein, playable in various Multiplayer modes
- New enemies: Russian, American, and German Zombie Soldiers as well as their tanks!
- New melee weapon: The “Morgenstern” - Smite your enemies with its spiky ball at short distances, or deploy sticky mines to battle from afar.
- New Silver Tarot card: Armor Regeneration (recharging your collected armor)
© 2012-2014 by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by The Farm 51 Group SA, Poland. Produced, Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Painkiller is a trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.