Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder. With seamless co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat, this is the game fans have been waiting for.
Release Date: Aug 28, 2013
About the GameTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder. With seamless co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat, this is the game fans have been waiting for.
- Turtle Power! Switch between all 4 Turtles anytime!
- 4 Dynamic Modes: Campaign, Arcade Mode, Challenge Mode and Dojo Training.
- Multiplayer: Seamless 4-player Co-Op Online Multiplayer to allow you to truly play as TMNT!
- Team TMNT: Engaging group-based combat system with synchronized combo attacks.
- BONUS Original Red Bandana Code! Enter this code to unlock all four red bandanas from the original TMNT comic books! ALT+yabbayabba
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40 GHz/AMD Phenom X3 8750 @ 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD3870 with 512MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c or later Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: Internet connection for Steam activation and multiplayer functionality.
© 2013 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. ©2013 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and may not be used without permission of the ESA. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
165 of 214 people (77%) found this review helpful
258 products in account
21.3 hrs on record
This game get's BAD reviews for no reason here on Steam. They say No Co-Op Play... but It DOES have Coop play. However, when the game first came out, you needed to do a bit of troubleshooting to get it to work. Now, Coop Play is in full effect and working correctly. All and all, It's the best Ninja Turtles game to date. Comes with a Throwback Local Coop Arcade mode, a Story mode with internet Coop play, as well as challenge and fighting modes. It's worh the $15... at least it is now, after the bugs we're resolved. :)
40 of 50 people (80%) found this review helpful
56 products in account
17 of 20 people (85%) found this review helpful
140 products in account
4.6 hrs on record
I love this game so much that I bought it twice. Once on Xbox 360 and then when I decided to make the move to PC gaming I bought it again for PC. Great inexpensive beat em up game with a good story and a lot of funny moments. Now that most of the bugs are fixed in the game also it makes for a great experience.
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful