Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Dungeonland on Steam in order to play.
Buy Dungeonland - Dungeon Maestro Grimoire Pack
Buy Dungeonland Collection
includes the full game, Grimoire Pack, and a collection of in-game armor, weapons and items!
About the Game
No self-respecting dungeon maestro would take on the forces of good without a few extra tricks up his sleeve. For the discerning maestro we offer you….the Dungeon Maestro Grimoire Pack.
Yes, now you too can trap those pesky heroes in an impenetrable ring of fire, freeze them in place, or even make your diabolical snares invisible to those silly heroes.
With this Grimoire Pack, Dungeonland will truly be the Evilest Place on Earth!New Spells
- Trapping Walls: Creates destructible walls that surround a Hero
- Fire Circle: Creates a ring of fire that expands over time
- Mana Mimic: Creates a false chest that recharges your mana when opened
- Ace Up The Sleeve: Draw 2 cards instead of 1
- Monster Circle: Creates a circle of monsters around a Hero
- Evil Freeze: Creates a pulse that freezes nearby heroes
- Gladiator: Possession Skill recharges 50% faster
- Built Solid: Structures have 50% extra durability
- Stealth Traps: Traps are completely invisible for the Heroes
Plus 5 New Steam Achievements!
- OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor:Dual Core 2.6GHz
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0 compatible card with 512MB (minimum Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon HD 2000)
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Up to 3 controllers for play as heroes; Controller support not available for Dungeon Master Mode
© 2013 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.