Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront new horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon.
Release Date: May 22, 2013
View all 10 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Packages that include this game
Buy Stardock Pack 2014
Includes 6 items: Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition, Demigod, Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion, The Political Machine 2012, Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Downloadable Content For This Game
“This standalone expansion is a wonderful fantasy strategy game in its own right...”
4 out of 5 – The Escapist
“Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is a terrific 4X strategy game that builds upon the good work done in its immediate predecessor last year.”
8.0 – GameSpot
“You don't have to be any kind of strategy savant to appreciate what this exceptional release has to offer.”
8.5 – Game Informer
About the GameThe Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront new horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is the new standalone expansion to Stardock’s turn-based, fantasy strategy game. Players will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic, fight against terrible creatures, complete quests and rediscover lost secrets in their bid to rule the world of Elemental.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is a standalone expansion. No prior games are required to play.
- Gain Champions Through Fame: Champions are no longer simply found, instead, they seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated. And not all of these legendary heroes were Men or Fallen…
- New Leveling System: Your sovereign and champions now evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Updated Tactical Battles: Battles are now more intense with additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and new maps.
- New Monsters: The legendary heroes didn’t reach our lands alone. The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world.
- More Magic: New spells like ‘Lightning Form’ and ‘Raise Skeletal Horde’ add new options and dangers to battle.
- Larger Maps: A new gigantic sized map delivers truly epic games.
- Updated Graphics Engine: An improved graphics engine delivers stunning new visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- And much, much more!
- OS: Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Additional: To activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.
© Stardock Entertainment. Elemental, Fallen Enchantress and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes are trademarks of Stardock Entertainment. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.