I can not recommend this software for the following reasons:
1) It can not broadcast my game. I have to use full screen, or set up a selection window around the Windowed instance of the game. The latter doesn't work, as the controls get permanently attached beneath the selection area, rather than staying in the seperated interface the controls began in. Since my game is the hieght of my screen, it kicks the controls off screen, rendering them inaccessable. There is no work-around short of short-cut keys.
2) There is no preview. It appears that there will be one, but when streaming, there in fact is none.
3) It can not handle overlays with transparencies. It can only use straight-up square images as they are. No Chroma.
4) It can not handle audio intelligently. I have Game Sounds, TeamSpeak, Media-Monkey, and a microphone. Ideally, you could have each on a fader in a mixer with a side-chain compressor dynamically lowering all sounds but TeamSpeak and Mic when they are creating sound above a set threshold. This can't do anything but select an audio source and/or a mic - period.
5) This software actually performed worse than Open Broadcast in my testing. I run a modest game (DC Universe) on a Core i7 3770, 16GB RAM, Creative Labs X-Fi HD Titanium, AMD HD6890 and I have 18Mb d/l and 11Mb u/p speeds from my ISP. Open Broadcast reliably, and repeatably, outperformed this software.
6) This software sells as though it were a "buy this and then use it all you want" title, when in fact it is actually a subscription model. I find the sales presentation of this title deceptive. Period. I had no idea it was subscription based until I had already purchased, downloaded, installed, and run the program for the first time. Once you run it, the Subscription Model is the very first thing it talks about. Keyword = DECEPTIVE.
If there was any semblance of a Help->Contact Us within the program, and they could be reached with this feedback and all of the above issues were resolved, it would be worth the money to buy - not to subscribe - to buy.
As it is - totally wasted my time and money on this and will have to return to OBS just to broadcast properly - which it did for free in the first place.