Requires the base application iPi Mocap Studio 2 Trial on Steam in order to run.
Buy iPi Mocap Studio 2 Express
About the Game
Motion Capture for the Masses
iPi Motion Capture™ is a scalable markerless motion capture software tool that supports 1 or 2 Kinect/Xtion cameras or 3 to 6 Sony PlayStation Eye cameras to track 3D human body motions and produce 3D animation.
Express Edition is entry-level configuration that works with one depth sensor (Kinect or Xtion). Easy to use but applicable for relatively simple motions without rotations.
David Gonzalez, President of Mission Critical Studios, a New Jersey-based developer of mobile games.
The technology is accurate, easy to use and affordable.
With iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition you can:
- Record depth video with MS Kinect or ASUS Xtion in regular office / home environment
- Track 3D human motions right at your desktop and produce 3D animation
- Clean-up / edit 3D animation using integrated clean-up / keyframing tools
- Transfer motions to 3D character and export 3D animation to most popular formats including FBX, BVH, Collada
iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition works with off-the-shelf equipment:
- 1 Kinect / Xtion depth sensor
- Runs on regular PC with gaming class videocard
iPi Motion Capture™ is compatible with
- Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya
- Valve Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity
- CINEMA 4D, Lightwave
- Poser, DAZ3D, Blender and others.
Advantages iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition:
- no need for expensive facility space with special lighting, background and the team of technicians
- no need for clumsy sensor suits with reflective markers
- portable system that can be packed in a backpack with as less as 10 minutes set-up time
- allow up to 7 by 7 feet capture volume with minimum required space as small as 9 by 5 feet
- with integrated animation clean-up and motion transfer tools you do not necessarily need expensive 3rd party applications
- extremely affordable Solution
Windows only product. The price includes only software.
- Technology: Optical Markerless
- Number of cameras: 1 Microsoft Kinect (or ASUS Xtion)
- Input Format: *.iPiVideo (recorded with free iPi Recorder™ application)
- Output Formats:
- Biovision .BVH
- 3D MAX Biped-compatible .BVH
- iClone-comaptible BVH
- Valve Software's Source Engine animation .SMD
- Video Recording Conditions and Environment:
- Indoor and outdoor
- Normal lighting conditions
- No markers required
- Actor Clothing Requirements:
- Actor can wear reasonable casual clothes.
- Tight-fitting solid-color clothes recommended.
- Jeans and T-shirts are supported.
Note: You must install iPi Mocap Studio 2 Trial from the Steam store page in order to see iPi Mocap Studio 2 Express in your Steam library after purchase.
- OS:Windows XP SP2
- Processor:Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon (dual-core)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 10 compatible (Shader Model 4.0) descrete graphics
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- OS:Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Core i5 (quad-core)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or AMD Radeon HD 4850
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.