Om dette innholdet
Motion Capture for the Masses
iPi Motion Capture™ is a scalable markerless motion capture software tool that supports 1 or 2 Kinect/Xtion cameras or 3 to 6 Sony PlayStation Eye cameras to track 3D human body motions and produce 3D animation.
Express Edition is entry-level configuration that works with one depth sensor (Kinect or Xtion). Easy to use but applicable for relatively simple motions without rotations.
“iPi Motion Capture is so powerful and cost effective. It’s fantastic to be able to come up with an idea and in a few minutes record exactly what you want and apply it to your characters. iPi is what mocap should be all about -- making your ideas reality in a matter of minutes.“
David Gonzalez, President of Mission Critical Studios, a New Jersey-based developer of mobile games.
The technology is accurate, easy to use and affordable.
With iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition you can:
- Record depth video with MS Kinect or ASUS Xtion in regular office / home environment
- Track 3D human motions right at your desktop and produce 3D animation
- Clean-up / edit 3D animation using integrated clean-up / keyframing tools
- Transfer motions to 3D character and export 3D animation to most popular formats including FBX, BVH, Collada
iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition works with off-the-shelf equipment:
- 1 Kinect / Xtion depth sensor
- Runs on regular PC with gaming class videocard
iPi Motion Capture™ is compatible with
- Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya
- Valve Source Engine, Unreal Engine, Unity
- CINEMA 4D, Lightwave
- Poser, DAZ3D, Blender and others.
Advantages iPi Motion Capture™ Express Edition:
- no need for expensive facility space with special lighting, background and the team of technicians
- no need for clumsy sensor suits with reflective markers
- portable system that can be packed in a backpack with as less as 10 minutes set-up time
- allow up to 7 by 7 feet capture volume with minimum required space as small as 9 by 5 feet
- with integrated animation clean-up and motion transfer tools you do not necessarily need expensive 3rd party applications
- extremely affordable Solution
Windows only product. The price includes only software.
- Technology: Optical Markerless
- Number of cameras: 1 Microsoft Kinect (or ASUS Xtion)
- Input Format: *.iPiVideo (recorded with free iPi Recorder™ application)
- Output Formats:
- Biovision .BVH
- 3D MAX Biped-compatible .BVH
- iClone-comaptible BVH
- Valve Software's Source Engine animation .SMD
- Video Recording Conditions and Environment:
- Indoor and outdoor
- Normal lighting conditions
- No markers required
- Actor Clothing Requirements:
- Actor can wear reasonable casual clothes.
- Tight-fitting solid-color clothes recommended.
- Jeans and T-shirts are supported.
Note: You must install iPi Mocap Studio 2 Trial from the Steam store page in order to see iPi Mocap Studio 2 Express in your Steam library after purchase.