I waited for a long time, to write a positive review, but the game isnt getting any better.
All in all, I really liked playing it:
- Combination of FPS and MMORPG
- Sci Fi
- Open World like you have never seen
- cool scenario
- UT like movement and jetpacks
- crafting and customizing
- item shop can be payed with ingame transactions instead of real money
But the bad things just dont want to go away:
- MMO just means you have a lot of people around you. You dont benefit from them
- No content
- No challenging or satisifieng endgame
- crafting got nerft to nothing
- customizing got nerft to nothing
- Item shop is totally too expensive in some points
- farming and crafting got nerft to be totally useless
- leveling system with release of the game
- boring questing system, that wasnt needed
- whole game is too easy and they try to make it harder with building stupid "slowing down barricades" (BWA Energy shields against speedruns)
- every form of powergaming breaks the game (instance speedruns get forbidden, leveling classes in 10 - 20 hours from 1 to max)
- current patch was the first to fix the guilds (a mmo without guilds, are you dense?????)
This game is soooo cool but has so great issues, that it isnt fun anymore to play. After a month of playing I had everything I need for my character and only had to go Raids. Without proper loot system, functioning guilds and intelligent groups, even the best equip wont save you. Most of the time, I was the last survivor and had to fight until the boss is down, or the enrage timer kills me.
That is no fun.
I really want to play the game, but the game doesnt want to be played.