We've released another patch for the game today. In this patch we focused on bug fixing and design changes. Please keep in mind, due to our changes to our saving system, we had to wipe servers.
- We believe we have fixed the bases dissapearing/saving bugs.
- We've added dampening to dead creatures so they are easier to loot without them sliding away down a hill.
- All drills now can mine all resources
- You now start with many more blueprints
- If you check the "Infinite Terrain" checkbox, resources will now spawn beyond the initial starting area
- The resources needed to craft different blueprints has changed across the board. We have geared the game to progress quicker, but for things like turrets, vehicles, and final weapons to be harder to obtain.
We hope you enjoy playing,
"I’ve already played around with its insanely ambitious world-building and baddy-blasting, and I had seen that it was full of promise." -Rock Paper Shotgun
"I've played the game for a bit, and I must say: I am very excited for the future of StarForge." -Destructoid
"It’s remarkably ambitious, but the terrain manipulation already looks fantastic and outer space is gorgeous. This thing has “potential” scrawled all over it." -PC Gamer
(C) 2014 CodeHatch Corp.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.