This latest version of YNAB now handles DropBox for Business accounts correctly, as well as users with symlinks to redirect the DropBox folder location, includes tweaks to the Turkish Lira and Belarusian Ruble currencies, and fixes a few other issues.
- Belarusian Ruble now uses 'BYR' as the currency code.
- Turkish Lira now uses ' TL' as the currency symbol.
- YNAB now handles multiple DropBox root directories correctly (can happen when using DropBox for Businesses).
- Exporting the Net Worth Report now includes the account balances at the end of each month.
- On-budget transfer inflows in split transactions that also contain an uncategorized subtransaction are now correctly excluded from the uncategorized row on the budget screen.
- Having symlinks under the Dropbox folder no longer causes a crash.
- Fixed a rare crash on the Spending Trends report that could be caused by rapidly switching reports.
- Renaming a master category while only changing capitalization now works as expected.
- Using the keyboard to move focus from the top cell in a month now always cycles around to the bottom.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when getting the 'Income for [month]' category text.
- Scrolling on the Spending Trends summary panel now works correctly for a large number of months.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur when auto-saving.
- Using the cleared balance when reconciling a credit account with a positive balance now works as expected.
This update adds a 'Use this amount' link to the reconciliation dialog, along with showing the cleared balance in YNAB as of the selected date. We've also added a few new currencies, and fixed several minor bugs.
- Added Bangladeshi Taka currency option.
- Added Ugandan Shilling currency option.
- The trial notification screen is now only shown for college students once they reach 34 days remaining of their license.
- Clicking the 'Cleared' button after editing a transaction no longer begins editing again.
- Added ability to reconcile with the cleared amount YNAB knows about.
- Reconciliation current cleared balance now updates to be the cleared balance as of the selected date.
- Fixed an internal issue that could have caused other YNAB apps to get their changes overwritten in rare circumstances.
- Rounding on quick budget averages now happens earlier, preventing phantom budgeted amounts some users were seeing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when switching date formats or swapping imports and memos when importing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when hitting ctrl while entering a date into the scheduler.
- Changing the selected flag while making other edits no longer prevents selecting different transactions.
- When jumping to the register view from budgets, the date filter is now applied correctly.
Most Popular Personal Finance Software: YNAB
Best Windows Personal Finance Software: You Need A Budget
YNAB exceeds my expectations in many ways
10/10 – Mac.AppStorm
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.