We're running free, live classes all throughout New Years Day - book your place now!
These classes are run by professional educators, and outline how best to use YNAB. They are run as a webinar, and you can feel free to ask questions as the class runs. New Years is a great time to start budgeting, so check out the classes now!
(These classes are free whether or not you've purchased YNAB, so if you're just checking out our method, definitely feel free to jump in!)
This latest version of YNAB now handles DropBox for Business accounts correctly, as well as users with symlinks to redirect the DropBox folder location, includes tweaks to the Turkish Lira and Belarusian Ruble currencies, and fixes a few other issues.
- Belarusian Ruble now uses 'BYR' as the currency code.
- Turkish Lira now uses ' TL' as the currency symbol.
- YNAB now handles multiple DropBox root directories correctly (can happen when using DropBox for Businesses).
- Exporting the Net Worth Report now includes the account balances at the end of each month.
- On-budget transfer inflows in split transactions that also contain an uncategorized subtransaction are now correctly excluded from the uncategorized row on the budget screen.
- Having symlinks under the Dropbox folder no longer causes a crash.
- Fixed a rare crash on the Spending Trends report that could be caused by rapidly switching reports.
- Renaming a master category while only changing capitalization now works as expected.
- Using the keyboard to move focus from the top cell in a month now always cycles around to the bottom.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when getting the 'Income for [month]' category text.
- Scrolling on the Spending Trends summary panel now works correctly for a large number of months.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur when auto-saving.
- Using the cleared balance when reconciling a credit account with a positive balance now works as expected.
Most Popular Personal Finance Software: YNAB
Kind of like EVE Online except there's no subscription fees and it's with real money.
– Quantum (Steam user)
This is a game that could take months or years to play, but it is one of the most rewarding gaming experiences I have ever had.
– gabbo1928 (Steam user)
Learn how to use the YNAB method to turn your finances around. With free classes running every day, YNAB's education team will help you take total control of your money, making it work for you, instead of against you.
Click here to reserve a spot.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.