February 24th, 2014
The latest update (applied automagically by Steam) contains a handful of tweaks and improvements, and some more bug fixes.
Check out our Free Classes, and you can get help and more discussion over at our forums!
- OFX/QFX imports now strip CDATA tags when they have been included by the bank (this means the payee/memo data will import correctly).
- The category is now autofilled if changing payees from the imported payee if no category is filled in yet.
- When showing all transactions for a master category in a spend by category report, if a subcategory is filtered out, it is no longer included in the filter.
- The reports Payee filter now shows disabled payees, but only if there are transactions that use them.
- Improved the matching algorithm for QIF imports to prevent some incorrect matches being made.
- Importing a transfer transaction no longer sets the target transaction to cleared.
- Tweaked Bulgarian Lev currency formatting.
- Prevent rename of the 'Pre-YNAB debt' master category.
- Removed default reconciliation amount.
- Tweaked reconciliation wording and added explanatory text.
- Small speed increase when deleting transactions.
- Speed increase when doing a Fresh Start.
- Improved formatting on Brunei Dollar (BND).
- Fixed grammar mistake in the error message that asks to restore a budget.
- Stopped a crash that could occur during the 'Getting Started' walkthrough.
- Fixed a crash bug that could occur when importing transactions into an account with no starting date.
- New Turkish Lira' has been renamed to simply 'Turkish Lira'
- A rare crash when changing the sort in the register.
- A rare crash when searching in the register.
- All Accounts now has the correct start dates set when using the date filter.
- Rare crashes that could occur when using the - or Esc keys in a budget cell.
- Clearing a transaction by mouse now occurs on mousedown, using mouseup was preventing clearing multiple transactions at once.
- Unmatching a transaction while also editing it no longer deletes the imported transaction.
November 26th, 2013
A few more bugfixes incoming! Steam should automatically update you to the latest version.
Check out our Free Classes, and you can get help and comments over at our forums!
- Formatting tweak on the UAE Dirham.
- YNAB no longer crashes if you delete both sides of a transfer at once in the All Accounts view.
- On slow internal networks, Wifi sync will no longer prematurely time out.
- Adjusting the account balance of an account with a single transaction with an amount of $0 would cause a crash.