There's a lot cooking around No Time To Explain.
- MrFuby is working on remastering the soundtrack at 320kbps
- This means reworking some of the songs from ground up, using slightly different instruments
- Will update the current soundtrack and be put into new Unity remake of the game
- Unity remake is going slow but steady - ETA this year
- Most of standard levels ported to Unity
- Enabled local multiplayer support
- Going to replicate all current levels of NTTE in this build
- Going to reimagine all scripted levels, including boss fights and the flying/running levels
- When done, will expand content
Game will have more content, release on Steam replacing the current game; and release on Xbox One
Today we released the No Time To Explain soundtrack on Steam.
Get it here
There are 17 tracks in total and they will appear in your No Time to Explain game folder.
Right now the whole dev team at tinyBuild is busy working on reimagining No Time to Explain within Unity. We demo's the first prototype at PAX East and the response was very, very good. Several people came over who beat the game in it's current state and noted how much more fun it is.
The remade version will be a reimagining of No Time To Explain. We will add more content, redo bosses, and more.
- Controller support
- Runs at 250fps
- Real hardware acceleration (via Unity)
- Reimagined bosses
- More content!
The game will be called NO MORE TIME TO EXPLAIN and everyone who currently owns the current version will get the updated one :)