I love construct 2 but let me break it down for someone wanting to make a game.
Unless you got a ton of money to buy everything,
1. Your going to have to create your own art which sounds easy but to make anything worth playing it's going to take serious time and dedication. We are talking HOURS,DAYS,MONTHS even YEARS.
2. Your going to have to make your own sound effects,music ect..
3. It seems simple at first shure you can get a ball to roll around but whats that you want to make this super cool excellent mulitplayer game that will make you mega rich!? HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
First off your going to have to shut yourself in become a hermit drink gallons of tea for hours,lose sleep,become paranoid of the outside world,Read legal ♥♥♥♥ over and over and over and over and over... Invest TONS of ♥♥♥♥ing money! then you'll make 20 bucks off your $800 investment WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH but it gets better! That "no coding" this is more like... you don't have to code but you have to learn how to work this ♥♥♥♥ing program and all the damn bugs that arise not to mention it would probley be easier to learn JAVA then this. MY GOD YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LIFE TO THIS ♥♥♥♥ING PROGRAM THAT WILL GIVE U NIGHTMARES AT NIGHT TILL THE POINT YOUR BUGGED OUT!
4. You'll have fun... .... as you mindlessly look at your computer screen drained of all your life force as you can't fix this one ♥♥♥♥ing thing.
5. ♥♥♥♥ Construct 2.. ♥♥♥♥ it right in the ♥♥♥♥♥z.