Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Featuring a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series. In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe.
Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
View all 8 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
Buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
Buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 4-Pack
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2nd
"…Nazi Zombie Army manages to pull off an intense and satisfying zombie-slaying experience."
8/10 – Game Informer
"The game is extremely polished and looks absolutely gorgeous."
9/10 – MMO Games
"Intense is the best word that truly epitomizes the experience on offer in Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army. There are plenty of heart racing moments in every level, and they are only improved by the items and weapons gamers have available to them"
8.5/10 – Just Push Start
"Nazi Zombie Army is well worth the low asking price and will provide the kind of zombie killing experience we haven’t had since Left 4 Dead 2."
4/5 – Gizorama
About the GameFeaturing a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series.
In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe.
You are Karl Fairburne – the sniper who shaped world history. You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die.
American, German, Russian – previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it's just the living versus the dead.
Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!
Key FeaturesA Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies – occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse...
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation – plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite's acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don't want to miss.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 (Windows® XP is NOT supported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
© Copyright 2013 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo, the Nazi Zombie Army name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.