“… one of the best games to come out this year.”
“One of the top ten games of 2012”
4.5/5 -TIME Magazine
“Papo & Yo, a lyrical tale of a boy and a monster, has set a new and altogether different standard in gaming for representing the world as it is.”
New York Times
Про цю гру
Quico’s best friend, Monster, is a huge beast with razor-sharp teeth, but that doesn’t scare Quico away from playing with him. That said, Monster does have a very dangerous problem: an addiction to poisonous frogs. The minute he sees one hop by, he’ll scarf it down and fly into a violent, frog-induced rage where no one, including Quico, is safe. And yet, Quico loves his Monster and wants to save him.
As Quico, players will build their friendship with Monster by solving puzzles together and adventuring through a magical, surrealist world. Players will need to learn to use Monster’s emotions, both good and bad, to their advantage if they want to complete their search for a cure and save their pal.
- Real Relationships – Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra
- A Magical World – a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists
- A Captivating Original Soundtrack – a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian D’Oliveira and La Hacienda Creative
- Environment-based Puzzle – explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
- A Personal Story – inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballero’s tumultuous childhood
Немає жодної загальнодоступної рецензії на цей продукт вашою мовою
Ви можете написати вашу власну рецензію на цей продукт, щоб поділитися вашим досвідом зі спільнотою. Скористуйтеся полем над кнопками придбання на цій сторінці, щоб написати вашу рецензію.