This table is so badly configured it hurts.
- The drain (space between flippers) is so wide that you have to practically "tilt" the game in order to get to it.
- The colors of the backboard and the ball style makes it hard to track.
- The plunger slips. When you have maximum pull the game dribbles the ball out.
- The standup targets are incredibly distracting, and are often the reason that tracking of the ball is lost.
- The ramps are raised so that you lose track of the ball, regardless of the pictures shown in demo.
+ Good audio.
+ Great story and dramatics. It truly is one of the most deep stories I've ever played on any pinball table.
Overall, its not worth the headache and the bare and almost non existant leaderboards (with some of the most pitiful scores compared to other tables) should be answer enough to stay far away from this, no matter how much you enjoyed the Civil War story.
Such a shame.