Publisert: 17. oktober, 2014
I have EVERY FX2 pinball table, but I have played Epic Quest MANY times over the most of any (maybe all.)
The TOP 10 (plus 5) Reasons To Fall In Love with Epic Quest:
1) Basic tasks are simply and repetitive (but NEVER boring,) no matter the level
2) it isn’t usually necessary to hit one specific target only to accomplish many tasks
3) Max (the hero) is fun and funny, keeping frustration down (he WANTS to be your friend!)
4) As your skill grows the level of difficulty increases proportionately
5) The skill shot can be (and some believe, should be) disregarded
6) No matter your speed of progression, any and all progress becomes a permanent part of the game
7) It’s easy to learn and apply new skills at any pace
8) Many natural rest points are designed into the game
9) Slow and steady WILL win the game. It just takes longer
10) THE most player-controllable multi-ball in all FX2dom
11) Spells, potions, monsters AND a dragon (c'mon now!)
12) The names of weapons & armor ALONE worth the (LOW) price
13) 100 LEVELS!!!
14) Possibly the BEST FX2 table for developing pinball skills
15) Programmed in table mistakes are funny AND add realism.
Give it a shot, YOU just might fall in love too.