STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Each table inside the Pinball FX2 platform can be played for a limited period of time
Includes 7 items: Pinball FX2 - Civil War Table, Pinball FX2 - Deadpool Table, Pinball FX2 - Guardians of the Galaxy Table, Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles pack, Pinball FX2 - Marvel's Ant-Man, Pinball FX2 - Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, Pinball FX2 - Venom Table
Calling all Marvel Pinball fans! Marvel’s Women of Power pinball releases on September 27th! Join your favorite female Super Heroes in two exhilarating new tables! https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6502
Thank you all for your reports! The following items have been changed with today's update:
Might of the First Order Table:
- Updated some DotMatrix animations
- Fixed an issue when Wizard mode did not start in certain circumstances
- Fixed a rare table stop issue during multiball mode
- Fixed a rare malfunction with magnets
- Fixed an issue when Phasma and Crushing modes were running concurrently
- Hotseat mode: fixed a ball stuck issue
- Hotseat mode: fixed an issue with tractor beam activation after a Tilt
- Hotseat mode: fixed a DotMatrix issue while the player entered the initials
- Hotseat mode: fixed an issue when the kick back lamp was not lit
- Hotseat mode: fixed an issue when the hyperspace background was stopped
- Fixed a rare issue while the target was not lit during Phasma mode
- Fixed an issue when a certain score was not displayed on the DotMatrix
- Fixed a minor Dotmatrix issue while executing tilt during Phasma mode
- Fixed a rare scoring issue during hurry-up modes
- Fixed an issue when the ball was draining in the outlane too often
Aliens vs. Predator table:
- Fixed a rare issue where the balls could get stuck in the orbit during multiballs
- Fixed rotation speed during minigame when playing with uncapped fps
- Fixed a rare issue where ballout could happen during minigames
- Fixed the camera during Vertigo mode in portrait mode
"If you enjoy pinball, downloading Pinball FX 2 is a no-brainer."
"You'll forget you're not playing an actual table"
"It's a blast when you have people over, because everybody knows how to play Pinball, and Pinball FX 2 is bar none, the best I've played without a coin-slot."
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation
'Pinball FX' and 'Pinball FX2' are trademarks of Zen Studios Ltd. © 2007-2015 Zen Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.