I started playing the free version of the game and finally got the steam version. That was a really good choice. My advice: Try the free version, it'll show you the very core of the game. If you like it get the full version.
- Problems to solve strategically: Essentially every dungeon is different and you can solve it in many different ways. But, one or two mistakes and you're done. This is the rogue-like aspect of the game. In the start you'll feel very lost but as soon as you play you'll start using the deep mechanics of the game in your advantage.
- Progression and goals to be achieved. Development of your kingdom and uncovering different races, classes, items, etc. through the campaign mode. This is the hook of the game, the RPG aspect, and the way it's done is fantastic.
- Huge replayability. The amount of combinations is just enormous. It's always the same idea: get in the dungeon, kill the boss/es and get out, but the amount of combinations of classes, races, deities, items, layout of the dungeon, level of difficulty of the dungeon, badges achievable, etc make every run different than the previous one.
- Daily dungeon.
- Complex and difficult. This game is all about thinking, the puzzle element is about 70% of the game. I you don't like staring at the screen for a couple of minutes checking your best option then you probably won't like the game. Difficult dungeons take about 20-30 min and you need to be focus all the time.
- Good difficulty curve and very good tutorials.
- Can't think of any.
Overall this is an extremely well done game (once you play for a while you'll notice this in the little details). Very original and unique in its way. But remember to try the free version first, this is not a game for everyone.