“... a creative, rewarding and utterly addictive game that will keep you raiding goblin lairs until the small hours.”
4.5/5 – USgamer
“There are eight puzzles about pushing trolls.”
9/10 – Objective Game Reviews
“... as well-balanced as God’s own see-saw, and as unforgiving as the fast food jobsworth faced with someone ordering a breakfast muffin at 12.01”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
The Desktop Dungeons pre-order Special Edition lives on! Except now you can regale non-Special-Edition owners with the exploits of the Goatperson and your explorations of the additional Triple Quests while listening to the dulcet tones of the Desktop Dungeons Soundtrack.
That's right, all of Desktop Dungeons in one friendly package. For less:
- Desktop Dungeons
- Desktop Dungeons Goatperson DLC
- Desktop Dungeons Soundtrack
Over dit spel
Desktop Dungeons is a quick-play roguelike puzzle game that gives you roughly 10 minutes of dungeon-crawling action per serving. It straddles the casual and hardcore boundary in that, while you might die frequently because the game is tricky and unforgiving, it’s so approachable and quick to get into that you keep wanting just one more round.
- The perfect coffee-break game
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.