About the Game
Developed by Finland’s Bugbear Entertainment, the studio behind 2012 title Ridge Racer Unbounded, RIDGE RACER™ Driftopia distils the experience to the essential elements of driving, drifting and destruction, with upgraded visuals that make every dust mote and gleaming fender shimmer with life.
Players will be challenged to shave seconds off each other’s times as they tear up the streets and punch holes in solid concrete to reveal vital shortcuts. Beat other players’ times to climb the global rankings, level up cars and earn booster cards to get that racing edge over the competition.
With more than 20 cars and 10 tracks at launch, daily packs of booster cards and repair kits, and much more content available in-game, the drifting never has to end.
- The series’ signature drifting and arcade handling are at the heart of the perfectly tuned gameplay experience
- Upgraded visuals, with enhanced lighting and destruction effects to make the most of the destructible cars and highly detailed environments
- Over 20 cars and 10 tracks from day one, with daily booster cards and repair kits, plus much more additional content available in-game
- Addictive Spirit Career mode with bonuses, points, and challenges to unlock, and strategic decisions to make as players climb the global rankings, level up their cars, and earn booster cards for valuable in-game advantages
- Asynchronous multiplayer lets players race to shave seconds of the times of other players’ ghost cars even when offline