I find that this game is absolutely brilliant. If you like ftl but are more inclined towards controlling more than one ship at one time, this is a must play. In this game you are given a certain amount of time that you can use. Each journey (to a different solar system) takes a certain amount of time. You have to get as many points before this time ends by getting more ships, getting artifacts, etc.
- Fun, addictive gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Variety of weapons, thrusters, drives and other systems.
- Tense combat, as you know you might explode any second because of a secret cloaked enemy :D
- Simulation mode (basically sandbox), this is where you can choose any ships from any race and make them fight eachother.
- Lots of text, if you don't like reading this is not for you.
- Ends too quickly, you lose points if you go past the timer.
- Some elements of the game are quite confusing to new players (This is why I reccomend not skipping the tutorial like I did)
|Story ||2/5 |
|Gameplay ||4/5 |
|Playtime ||1/5 |
Although I recommend this game. I don't recommend buying it. I got it in a giveway.
|Fun ||5/5 |