Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Cities in Motion 2 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses
Packages that include this game
Buy Cities in Motion 2 Collection
Includes 8 items: Cities in Motion 2, Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania, Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness, Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses, Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys, Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks, Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past, Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
Buy Cities in Motion 1 and 2 Collection
Includes 20 items: Cities in Motion, Cities in Motion: Design Classics, Cities in Motion: Design Marvels, Cities in Motion: Tokyo, Cities in Motion: Design Now, Cities in Motion: Metro Stations, Cities in Motion: German Cities, Cities in Motion: US Cities, Cities In Motion: Design Dreams, Cities in Motion: Ulm, Cities in Motion: Paris, Cities in Motion 2, Cities in Motion: Design Quirks, Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania, Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness, Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses, Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys, Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks, Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past, Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
About the GamePopulate the waters in your city with brand new vessels! Five new waterbuses offer speed, capacity and will surely have your passengers in awe as they sail out of the depots.
- Donau Trooper: It's a bit clunky looking, but don't let that deceive you! The Trooper has superb capacity and tirelessly works any route you assign it to
- Toyoka 350: The catamaran hulled Toyoka 350 might look a bit dated, but underneath the surface there's plenty of room for passengers. It might not excel in other areas, but when capacity is important, the 350 is a great choice
- Triore: This super futuristic vessel is the answer to all your needs. It's very fast and still doesn't consume a lot of energy, so it will perfectly serve those busy but eco-friendly passengers
- Stingray Peter: The Stingray Peter is a must when you have very demanding passengers who prize comfort above all else. It's very well set up for passengers, barely needs any maintenance and is also quite fast. Everything you need in the same package!
- Ciapada State: While the Ciapada does consume quite a bit of fuel on short trips, it's a well-rounded vessel and is fairly fast and comfortable for passengers. A great vehicle for most routes!
© 2013 Paradox Interactive®. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.