3.2 hours of crying and raging. Yes. This game is too fun, and the replayability is very solid. But guess what... LET'S SHOVE A ♥♥♥♥ TON OF MOBS IN YOUR FACE ON QUEST 1, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GRIND AND GET TO LEVEL 10410401041 AND YOU START AT LEVEL 1 YAYAYAYAYAYA! Now, let me rest in pieces after I try and beat Quest 1 again. ;(
On a serious note, though, the game is a very beautiful top down dungeon crawler Rogue-like with up to 4 Player co-op vs AI or go against those 3 other people too! Replayability seems pretty solid from what I've seen; however, I only have two cons.
1. The game seems a bit slow? I'm not sure what it is, but it's probably my potato computer, but as much as it's full of fun and swift killing, there's like that slow 1 second lag feeling? Maybe I'm delusional.
2. I really do think there should be more achievements and secrets. And if they could make mojos affect more of your character, for example: A mojo with, let's say... 0.5% Homing Shot Chance could affect your Voodoo Bomb or other Loa skills like Ezrulie's Tears (I think that's what they're called.)
Anywho, let's summarize the beautiful pros of the game! :D
1. Fast paced, extremely fun action aspect.
2. Lots of items to find and use to your advantage, a great pro for any Rogue-like.
3. Up to 4 Player co-op vs AI or go against 3 other players? Awesome, no?
4. Awesome abilitys accesible through the parent Loas.
5. No run will ever be the same.
6. It's not really perma-death, as you keep the character's pins, and Loas and Levels affter death, but you still have to start from the beginning of that quest.
7. Awesome models for both the Voodoo Apprentice and the Monsters he fights.
8. Little events, vendors and shrines after completing a level are a nice touch that makes the game a whole lot better, as they can deem good things.
9. IT'S SO INTENSE AND IS VOODOO LIKE WHERE HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A GAME? NO WHERE I TELL YOU! AHAHAHAH!