October 25th, 2013
Next week we will release a new patch for the game featuring a new survival game mode. Quite fun with friends.
I shared a screenshot that you can see here:
You have to survive for several hordes of enemies in a very small map. Lets see if you manage to finish this mode in Masochist difficulty ;)
Keep tuned for more info.
PD: Trading cards are coming too!
October 16th, 2013
Its been a long time without many updates, but we finally finished the new alpha. This one has a lot of tweaks, a lot of improvements. We think you will enjoy it :)
Some of the things that are new:
- A full new quest
with 5 different objectives. This one is unlocked when you finish the first.
- New mojos and voodoo wands.
- New pins (block chance, extra life and others)!
- Two new bosses. Quite hard in our opinion!
- Translations support. Stay tuned for info on how you can help us with this.
- A new secret mask.
Some things that are tweaked:
- Difficulty and balancing. We have heard your feedback and have done some tweaks. Adding a second quest added extra balancing difficulties.
- Quest 1 has been modified. Its now a bit shorter. We thought that 4 levels of portal destroying was enough!
- Health and damage of enemies have been tweaked.
- We have corrected plenty or minor bugs that you helped us find. Thank you and please keep giving feedback.
to delete the savegame that is in your "Documents/Over the Top Games/Full Mojo Rampage" folder. Otherwise the balancing and the pace of the game might not be correct.
We are planning the new content right now and I promise it won't take sooo long for the next one! we are a small team so sometimes it takes a lot more of time than we thought.