Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Spectromancer on Steam in order to play.
Buy Spectromancer: Gathering of Power
About the GameGathering of Power expansion introduces 4 new classes: Warrior Priest, Vampire Lord, Cultist and Golem Master.
- Visual appearance of the game in fullscreen mode was improved (especially in Windows 7).
- Campaign was changed. Players now start the campaign with all cards unlocked, and learn upgrades to the cards during the campaign. Upgraded versions of cards are available in the campaign only.
- Now it is possible to select cards and slots with arrow keys (useful on laptops).
- Blitz duels were implemented in the online league. Each player has 15 seconds for their turn - these battles are quick as lightning!
- Good news for players with unreliable internet connections: now it is possible to reconnect after a broken connection and finish the duel.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: P3 class or faster
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: GeForce-2 class or faster with 32+ MB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8
- Hard Drive: 50 MB
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.